Port 443 is a software company based in Burlington, Ontario. Our SaaS web applications include My Music Staff, My School Books and AthletaDesk, designed to help private music teachers, private tutors, and sports coaches manage their business and cut down on dreary administrative duties.
Our users are extremely passionate and multiplying quickly! That’s where you come in. If you enjoy having your ideas heard, wearing multiple hats and working within a small team, this is the gig for you.
Things you’ll need:
- Working towards a degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineer or a related field
Things that will make you stand out:
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, working with REST web services
- NativeScript and app development experience
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- MySQL/MariaDB/Amazon Aurora or any other relational database experience
Why work with us?
- Stable startup
- Small team environment
- The freedom and ability to have an impact
- Casual, yet goal oriented
Our team strives to create, design, and maintain excellence. Not just in our software, but in our day-to-day. If you’d like to stretch your talents and you value a work-life balance, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org