We’re looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to up our QA game. We’re looking for a motivated individual with practical experience who can lead us in improving our QA processes. As a company, we’re passionate about delivering quality software to our customers, but we know we can do better. That’s where you come in!
At Port 443 we’re a team of passionate and hard-working individuals who all bring something different to the table. The coders code, the designers design, and the support team supports. And when one of us is down, we take off one hat and put on another to help out.
We work together, laugh together, and eat a lot of donuts together. (Have you seen our Instagram? It’s basically a food blog.) The coffee flows as freely as our ideas, and there’s always an opportunity to try something new.
Our products (My Music Staff, TutorBird & AthletaDesk) are always evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic environment. All our departments work closely together and we’re constantly communicating with each other to continuously improve our software. This way, we can provide our users with up-to-date, high-quality products and implement changes quickly.
If you ask our thousands of users all around the world what they love about us, they’ll tell you that we really listen to their needs and go above and beyond to help. Our members are at the heart of everything we do. Their feedback and ideas help shape our products, and at the end of the day, we’re all here because of them.
Who you are:
- A passion for quality and software testing
- Mentor to others
- Strong communicator
- Quick learner, good problem-solver
- Loves donuts
- Meet with various internal teams to understand product requirements so that they can be tested
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test scenarios for both automated and manual tests
- Plan and coordinate testing activities with various internal teams
- Perform manual testing to ensure that product functionality is correct
- Identify, investigate and thoroughly document bugs
- Collaborate with software developers to review and enhance software development automated unit tests
Things you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- Experience in QA testing of software products
- Experience with software unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, Karma and Jasmin
- Experience with CI/CD
Things that’ll make you stand out:
- Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, SQL
- ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET
- Angular 2+
- Relational databases such as MySQL
Perks of working at Port443:
- Free snacks and coffee (are you Team Hazelnut or Team Regular?) – plus Timbits every Friday (when it’s not lockdown)!
- Last Friday of the Month Lunch – vote for a new lunch spot every month, and watch as your coworkers get in heated debates over burritos vs burgers
- Company social events throughout the year – significant others welcome!
- Cool company swag when we reach milestones
- Dress code? Casual. Jeans and a t-shirt are fine with us!
- Comprehensive health benefits plan – now you can stop putting off that dentist appointment!
- Come to work every day knowing you’ll be around some pretty fun people
When you come to work at Port 443, you’re joining a team that balances innovation, excellence, and fun. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we want to hear why! To let us know why this job posting speaks to you and what you can bring to the table, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com