Front End Developer
We’re a hard-working and passionate team. We work together, eat lunch together and watch the latest internet cat videos together. The coders code, the designers design and the support team supports. And when one man is down, we take off one hat and put on another to help each other out.
Our products and brands are constantly evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic work environment. Because our developers, designers, support and marketing teams all work within the same office, we are constantly communicating with one another in order to continuously improve our software. We believe this is essential in maintaining a productive work environment while providing our users with up-to-date, high-quality products. As a result, we can implement change quickly, and we love to hear fresh perspectives.
Our thousands of users from all over the globe would tell you that a client-first approach is at the centre of everything we do. They love how our software is constantly improving to make for a more positive user experience. If you were to ask our employees what brings them to work every day, they would tell you the free snacks, but they would also mention the amazing team environment, the opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of projects and an open-minded atmosphere…but mostly they’re in it for the free snacks. At the end of the day, we’re a group of individuals who take pride in what we do. We’re problem solvers, strategic thinkers, internet cat video watchers and creative multi-taskers. We work hard while striving to maintain excellence – not just in our software, but in our day-to-day.
We’re looking for a talented front-end software developer to expand our team with app development expertise. You’ll be responsible for helping us transition from a responsive website to a native application on mobile devices.
Things you’ll need:
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Angular 2+, working with REST web services
- Experience building and maintaining mobile apps for iOS and Android
Things that will make you stand out:
- C# and ASP.NET development experience
- NativeScript and app development experience
- Hands-on experience with Amazon AWS
- MySQL/MariaDB/Amazon Aurora or any other relational database experience
- Proficient in CSS/CSS animation
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits package
- Ground-floor opportunity
- The freedom and ability to have an impact
- Casual, yet goal oriented
- Most importantly, we have snacks, coffee, tea & pop!
Our team strives to create, design, and maintain excellence. Not just in our software, but in our day-to-day. If you’d like to stretch your talents and you value a work-life balance, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com