Digital Marketing Specialist
At Port 443 we work together, laugh together, and eat a lot of donuts together. Our products (My Music Staff, TutorBird & AthletaDesk) are always evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic environment. Every day, we’re connecting with thousands of users all around the world. If you ask what they love about us, they’ll tell you that we really listen to their needs and go above and beyond to help them. Our members are at the heart of everything we do. Their feedback and ideas help to shape our products, and at the end of the day, we’re here because of them…
…and because of the donuts.
You eat, sleep, and breathe marketing! You’re an organized and detailed individual whose always excited to try new things. You’re a motivated self-starter with a “get it done” attitude, but you love to bounce ideas off of your team members and collaborate. Your enthusiasm for numbers runs deep & you love to dive into the data behind marketing initiatives. You’re a pro when it comes to SEO, CPC, KPIs, and LOLs Tell us your most groan-worthy joke in your cover letter to let your sense of humour shine!
- A diploma or degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (you can write killer ad copy that converts 🔪)
- The ability to multi-task and stay focused in a fast-paced & growing company
- Ideas! We want someone who’s excited to share their thoughts and suggestions with the team
- Bonus points if you have an interest or experience in the fitness/personal training world!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on data from Google Analytics and other channels to drive marketing efforts
- Implementing and monitoring our paid digital advertising strategy, using insights from available data to optimize spend and performance
- Managing all digital ad campaigns, including multiple social media channels, Google Ads, and more
- Implementing and managing an email marketing strategy to drive growth & retention
- Planning and executing conversion tests and A/B tests for digital ads, email marketing, etc.
- Working closely and collaborating with the rest of our awesome marketing team on new ideas, projects, and strategies (read more about us below!)
Meet the Team!
Dasa is our manager extraordinaire (please mispronounce “manager” in your head so it rhymes with “extraordinaire” for the full effect) 🎉 She’s always looking into new, innovative ideas we can try out to grow our customer base and keep our existing members happy. As the Head of Growth, she also oversees support, HR, and many other things around the office. Ask anyone at the office to describe her in one word, and the answer is always: TACOS 🌮 (BTW, it’s pronounced DASH-uh, not DAY-sa or DAH-sa.)
Brendon is our insanely talented Graphic Design Specialist. He takes all of our crazy notes and turns them into the exciting, fun graphics you see all over our websites, social media, merch store, and free swag. Speaking of swag… he’s the office’s resident skateboarder! Catch him on his lunch break shredding the gnar. Flipping a kick. Doing an ollie. (I don’t know any more skateboarding terms.) 🛹
Erin is our Strategic Communications Specialist – that means she do the words good and stuff 😉 She manages our social media strategy, partnerships, and the Question of the Day at our weekly company meeting! Described by the rest of the team as
the best thing since sliced bread a sarcastic, funny, hard-working theatre kid, Erin’s always got a witty reply for every message. Warning: She may also occasionally burst into song 🎵
- Free snacks and coffee – are you Team Hazelnut or Team Regular?
- Last-Friday-of-the-month-lunch – stretchy pants encouraged that day
- Company social events throughout the year – significant others welcome!
- Cool company swag when we reach milestones – check our IG to see some of our past swag
- Comprehensive health benefits plan – now you can stop putting off that dentist appointment!
When you come to work at Port 443, you’re joining a team that balances innovation, excellence, and fun. If this sounds like the perfect fit, submit your application to email@example.com and be sure to include:
- Your resume – to let us know what you’ll bring to the table!
- Your cover letter – to let us know who YOU are!
- Your favourite donut flavour – to let us know… ummm… look, we just really like donuts here!