Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist
Port 443 is a software company based in Burlington, Ontario. Our SaaS web applications include My Music Staff, My School Books and AthletaDesk, designed to help private music teachers, private tutors, and sports coaches manage their business and cut down on dreary administrative duties.
Our users are extremely passionate and multiplying quickly! That’s where you come in. If you enjoy having your ideas heard, wearing multiple hats and working within a small team, this is the gig for you.
Port 443 is looking for a Graphic Designer with marketing experience. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with any graphic design and marketing related projects. You will be required to assist with some customer support as well.
- Post-secondary education in design and/or marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in a graphic design related role
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with CPC advertising (ex. Facebook ads, AdWords, AdRoll, etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress
- HTML/CSS experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Things that will make you stand out:
- SEO experience
Why work with us?
- Health benefits
- Small team environment
- The freedom and ability to have an impact
- Casual, yet goal oriented
- Free coffee and soft drinks
We put our users first. We work together, we challenge each other, we communicate and we have fun! If you’d like to work with people who are changing the face of small business, we’ve got a place for you.
Our team strives to create, design, and maintain excellence. Not just in our software, but in our day-to-day. If you’d like to stretch your talents and you value a work-life balance, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
You MUST provide a design portfolio to be considered for this position!