At Port 443 we’re a team of passionate and hard-working individuals who all bring something different to the table. The coders code, the designers design, and the support team supports. And when one of us is down, we take off one hat and put on another to help out.
We work together, laugh together, and eat a lot of donuts together. (Have you seen our Instagram? It’s basically a food blog.) The coffee flows as freely as our ideas, and there’s always an opportunity to try something new.
Our products (My Music Staff, TutorBird & AthletaDesk) are always evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic environment. Because our development, marketing, support, and UX teams all work in the same office, we’re constantly communicating with each other to continuously improve our software. This way, we can provide our users with up-to-date, high-quality products and implement changes quickly.
If you ask our thousands of users all around the world what they love about us, they’ll tell you that we really listen to their needs and go above and beyond to help. Our members are at the heart of everything we do. Their feedback and ideas help shape our products, and at the end of the day, we’re all here because of them.
We’re currently seeking to fill the role of Customer Success Manager to continue to foster the relationships we have with our members.
- Ensure an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to understanding customers’ needs and ensuring they realize the full value of our products and services.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customer base
- Focus on new and effective ways to provide value to the customer
- Professionally manage customer concerns and escalations
- Collaborate on cross-departmental projects, and effectively delegate where necessary
- Work closely with the development team on identifying bugs and tracking feature requests
- Manage a growing team of four
- Support staff development and training
- Manage department expenses
- Up to 10% travel required for trade shows
Who you are:
- A people person! Positive, friendly team player who can be flexible and ready to dive into something new
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail
- A relationship builder who can unify and motivate a team
- Creative, out-of-the-box problem solver
Things you’ll need:
- Diploma or degree in business, management, or other relevant field
- 5+ years experience in customer service (Bonus points if it was for a SaaS company!)
- Experience managing a team and having direct reports
Perks of Working at Port 443
- Free snacks and coffee (are you Team Hazelnut or Team Regular?) – plus Timbits every Friday!
- Last Friday of the Month Lunch – vote for a new lunch spot every month, and watch as your coworkers get in heated debates over burritos vs burgers
- Company social events throughout the year – significant others welcome!
- Cool company swag when we reach milestones
- Dress code? Casual. Jeans and a t-shirt are fine with us!
- Comprehensive health benefits plan – now you can stop putting off that dentist appointment!
- Come to work every day knowing you’ll be around some pretty cool people
When you come to work at Port 443, you’re joining a team that balances innovation, excellence, and fun. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we want to hear why! To let us know why this job posting speaks to you and what you can bring to the table, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org