Customer Success Specialist - Bilingual (French/English)
We’re a hard-working and passionate team. We work together, eat lunch together and watch the latest internet cat videos together. The coders code, the designers design and the support team supports. And when one man is down, we take off one hat and put on another to help each other out.
Our products and brands are constantly evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic work environment. Because our developers, designers, support and marketing teams all work within the same office, we are constantly communicating with one another in order to continuously improve our software. We believe this is essential in maintaining a productive work environment while providing our users with up-to-date, high-quality products. As a result, we can implement change quickly, and we love to hear fresh perspectives.
Our thousands of users from all over the globe would tell you that a client-first approach is at the centre of everything we do. They love how our software is constantly improving to make for a more positive user experience. If you were to ask our employees what brings them to work every day, they would tell you the free snacks, but they would also mention the amazing team environment, the opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of projects and an open-minded atmosphere…but mostly they’re in it for the free snacks. At the end of the day, we’re a group of individuals who take pride in what we do. We’re problem solvers, strategic thinkers, internet cat video watchers and creative multi-taskers. We work hard while striving to maintain excellence – not just in our software, but in our day-to-day.
- Communicating with customers by telephone and email
- Maintaining our high quality of customer support
- Assist with cold calls to potential customers
- Assist in the production of help articles, video tutorials and other documentation
- Attend trade shows
- Lead product translation into French
- General tasks to assist customers as needed
Things you’ll need:
- Native in French with fluency in English
- Positive attitude
- Empathy towards others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to de-escalate situations
- Great work ethic
- Intermediate computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
Things that will make you stand out:
- Also fluent in Spanish
- Experience translating from English to French (and/or Spanish)
Why work with us?
- We don’t micromanage! (We promise) We believe in our employees’ skills and abilities
- Team building events throughout the year that not only include you but your significant other as well
- “Last Friday of the Month” lunch, where we vote on a new lunch spot each month
- We do donuts on Fridays
- Casual dress code. Show some personality, just not too much…
- Come to work every day knowing you work with some pretty cool people
Our team strives to create, design, and maintain excellence. Not just in our software, but in our day-to-day. If you’d like to stretch your talents and you value a work-life balance, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org