At Port 443 we’re a team of passionate and hard-working individuals who all bring something different to the table. The coders code, the designers design, and the support team supports. And when one of us is down, we take off one hat and put on another to help out.
We work together, laugh together, and eat a lot of donuts together. (Have you seen our Instagram? It’s basically a food blog.) The coffee flows as freely as our ideas, and there’s always an opportunity to try something new.
Our products (My Music Staff, TutorBird & AthletaDesk) are always evolving, making for an exciting and dynamic environment. All our departments work closely together and we’re constantly communicating with each other to continuously improve our software. This way, we can provide our users with up-to-date, high-quality products and implement changes quickly.
If you ask our thousands of users all around the world what they love about us, they’ll tell you that we really listen to their needs and go above and beyond to help. Our members are at the heart of everything we do. Their feedback and ideas help shape our products, and at the end of the day, we’re all here because of them.
We’re looking for a talented back-end developer to expand our team. You’ll be responsible for helping us build out our web API with ASP.NET Web API and C#. You will also have opportunities to work with other technologies such as front-end development and cloud computing.
Who you are:
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communicator
- Quick learner
Things you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, SQL
- Experience with any relational database, ideally MySQL, MariaDB or Amazon Aurora
Things that’ll make you stand out:
- Amazon Web Services
- ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET
- REST API design
- NUnit or any other back-end unit testing framework
- Angular 2+
Perks of working at Port 443:
- Free snacks and coffee (are you Team Hazelnut or Team Regular?) – plus Timbits every Friday!
- Last Friday of the Month Lunch – vote for a new lunch spot every month, and watch as your coworkers get in heated debates over burritos vs burgers
- Company social events throughout the year – significant others welcome!
- Cool company swag when we reach milestones
- Dress code? Casual. Jeans and a t-shirt are fine with us!
- Comprehensive health benefits plan – now you can stop putting off that dentist appointment!
- Come to work every day knowing you’ll be around some pretty fun people
When you come to work at Port 443, you’re joining a team that balances innovation, excellence, and fun. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we want to hear why! To let us know why this job posting speaks to you and what you can bring to the table, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com