Port 443 is a software company based in Burlington, Ontario. Our SaaS web applications include My Music Staff, My School Books and AthletaDesk, designed to help private music teachers, private tutors, and sports coaches manage their business and cut down on dreary administrative duties.
Our users are extremely passionate and multiplying quickly! That’s where you come in. If you enjoy having your ideas heard, wearing multiple hats and working within a small team, this is the gig for you.
We’re looking for a talented software developer to expand our team with app development expertise. You’ll be responsible for helping us transition from a responsive website to a native application on mobile devices.
Things you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Angular 2+, working with REST web services
- Experience building and maintaining mobile apps for iOS and Android
Things that will make you stand out:
- C# and ASP.NET development experience
- NativeScript and app development experience
- Hands-on experience with Amazon AWS
- MySQL/MariaDB/Amazon Aurora or any other relational database experience
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits Package
- Stable startup
- Small team environment
- The freedom and ability to have an impact
- Casual, yet goal oriented
Our team strives to create, design, and maintain excellence. Not just in our software, but in our day-to-day. If you’d like to stretch your talents and you value a work-life balance, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com